Your safety is our number one priority. As such, New York Dermatology new policies follow the latest guidelines issued by the CDC and local authorities.
COVID-19 Safety Policy
- Patients will undergo telephone screening questions prior to their appointments
- Patients are instructed to wear a mask when entering office or a mask will be provided to them
- Patient temperatures will be checked in the office
- We are maximizing social distancing in our offices and waiting roms
- We are asking for patients to arrive at their appointment alone
- Patients who are sick or have had exposures to COVID-19 will be rescheduled or offered televisits
- Offices will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- Telehealth appointments remain available for patients who prefer to be seen virtually
New safety policies for office & staff:
- In-service for new policies with staff has been performed
- Appropriate Personal protective equipment (PPE) to be worn during encounters
- Staff temperatures are taken and recorded daily
If you require more information about COVID-19 safety measures we take please call our office.
In The Press
Call now to make an appointment with our award winning, board certified NYC Dermatology doctors regarding your health. We look forward to seeing you!book online now (212) 378-9987
(212) 427-8750 Manhattan Dermatology (Midtown) 51 East 25th Street Ste 411, NY 10010
(212) 889-2402 Manhattan Dermatology (Union Square) 55 W 17th St Ste 103, NY 10011