Your safety is our number one priority. As such, New York Dermatology new policies follow the latest guidelines issued by the CDC and local authorities.
COVID-19 Safety Policy
- Patients will undergo telephone screening questions prior to their appointments.
- Patients are instructed to wear a mask when entering an office, or a mask will be provided to them.
- Patient temperatures will be checked in the office
- We are maximizing social distancing in our offices and waiting for roms
- We are asking for patients to arrive at their appointment alone
- Patients who are sick or have had exposures to COVID-19 will be rescheduled or offered televisions
- Offices will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- Telehealth appointments remain available for patients who prefer to be seen virtually.
New safety policies for office & staff:
- In-service for new policies with the staff has been performed
- Appropriate Personal protective equipment (PPE) to be worn during encounters
- Staff temperatures are taken and recorded daily
If you require more information about the COVID-19 safety measures we take, please call our office.Manhattan Dermatology Locations: Manhattan Dermatology (Upper East Side) 983 Park Ave, Ste 1D1, NY 10028
(212) 427-8750 Manhattan Dermatology (Midtown) 51 East 25th Street Ste 411, NY 10010
(212) 889-2402 Manhattan Dermatology (Union Square) 55 W 17th St Ste 103, NY 10011